Feeling Smooth and Gorgeous Begins Here
LaFemme Salon and Day Spa is your premier location for all your waxing and threading needs. From brows, to lips, to bikini waxing, to Brazilians, we have the experience you want. Waxing, on average, will give smooth results for up to 3-5 weeks. Waxing services are offered to both men and women.
When hair is removed with waxing, hair is pulled from the root. As it grows back, it is often softer. When shaving the hair is cut at the level of the skin, so as it grows out, it is thicker and stiff and is more likely to cause in-grown hair. When waxing on a regular basis, the hair will start growing back on the same growth cycle, so after about 3 months, you will have longer periods of "hairlessness."
Does it Hurt?
Yes, of course removal of hair via waxing will be felt. However, in the hands of an experienced esthetician, the process is only minorly painful.
What Areas Can Be Waxed?
LaFemme Salon offers the following waxing services:
- Half Leg
- Full Leg
- Bikini Line
- Full Arm
- Under Arm
- Half Arm
- Full Back
What is Brazilian Waxing?
Brazilian waxing removes all hair from your nether regions as painlessly as possible for both men and women. Some clients seek for all hair to be removed or to leave some shaping. Please be very specific when letting your waxologist know what you want.
Prior To Your Service:
- Gently exfoliate the area before getting waxed
- Limit caffeine for several hours prior to your appointment
- Let your esthetician know if you have been on any specialty skin care regimens or medications (Retin-A, Renova, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids, Facial Peels, etc.)
- No shaving for at least 10-14 days prior to your appointment.
- No sunbathing or tanning within 24-hours before or after waxing services
- Clients that can take Ibuprofen for pain may find this helpful 30 minutes prior to treatment. Please…no aspirin or other blood thinning medication.